Brew one cup of coffee at a time in only 4 minutes with Technivorm Moccamaster’s clever One-Cup filter coffee machine. Moccamaster has some of the most impressive specifications of any home brewer, with drip coffee makers one of the easiest forms of coffee-making and now one of the most popular. Our model is made especially for the UK market and is fitted with a UK plug and comes with Free Gifts.
Since 1964 Technivorm Moccamaster has manufactured the best filter coffee machines in the world and these machines are hand-made in the Netherlands using high-quality materials under strict quality controls.
The features on this machine include longevity, great design, ease of use, robust build quality and an impressive colour range to complement any kitchen décor, and should satisfy the most discerning coffee drinker. The solid aluminium body will last a lifetime with easy-to-clean removable parts and BFA-free water tank with clear water-level markings.
- Solid aluminium body in a range of modern colours.
- Uses No. 1 filter papers.
- Brews up to 10-oz. (295 ml.) cup size using 18-21g. of coffee.
- Brews in 4 minutes quickly and quietly.
- Removable cup holder allows the use of wider base cups or mugs.
- Hand made in the Netherlands for the UK market.
- Ideal brew temperature stabilises between 92°- 96°C.
- Coffee temperature 80°- 85°C, the ideal temperature for a less bitter taste.
- Auto shut off after water transferred for safety.
- Safety feature ensures machine will not switch on when the water tank is empty.
- Clear BPA-free water reservoir.
- Heavy duty copper element with dual safety guard.
- Simple to clean removable spray arm and filter holder.
- Illuminated On/Off switch.
- Meets ECBC/SCAE/SCAA stringent requirements.
- FREE: 80 filter papers – 2 colour co-ordinated porcelain mugs with silicone grip – 10 takeaway cups & plastic lids.
- Dimensions: H30.0 x W26.4 x D16.3cms.
- Power: 1.090W
- Weight: 2 kg.
- 5-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
If your Favourite colour is out of stock please contact us for up-to-date information.
Delivery & Returns
FREE* delivery on all orders over £75.00.
We aim to deliver your order quickly. Most items are dispatched for delivery within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, if ordered before noon, using Royal Mail or Courier Service. If we expect your order to be delayed for any reason, such as high demand for a particular product or that the product you have chosen is out of stock, we will contact you.
|Order Value||Standard||Remote UK*|
|Up to £10||£2.99||£7.99|
|£10 to £25||£5.79||£10.79|
|£25 to £50||£7.59||£12.59|
|£50 to £75||£9.20||£14.10|
|£75 and over||FREE||£10.79|
The Consumer Contracts Regulations (previously known as The UK’s Distance Selling Regulations) allow you to cancel a contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. If the goods we deliver are not those ordered or they are damaged or faulty, please advise us within 3 days of receipt so we can assist you in returning them to us, with any original packaging. Please call us for a Returns Authorisation Number to enable to us to deal with the matter efficiently. Perishable goods such as coffee may not be returned unless damaged in transit.
Please see Delivery and Return Links In The Footer For More Details