Chemex Classic Wood Neck Coffee Carafe - 4 Sizes by Chemex
The Chemex Classic Coffee Brewer is iconic for a reason. The Classic doesn't just look elegant, it also brews coffee without imparting any flavours of its own, creating clear, pure, flavourful coffee without bitterness or sediment. Due to its purity, Chemex coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheating, without losing its flavour. An excellent home coffee brewer.
The iconic Chemex Classic Wood Neck Brewer started life in 1941. Made simply from one piece of high quality, non-porous, heat resistant borosilicate glass and adorned with a wooden collar and rawhide tie which serves as an insulated handle, the Chemex has been recognised and awarded by both the scientific and art & design communities.
- Brand: Chemex.
- Range: Classic.
- Material: non-porous, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, polished wood collar with leather tie.
- Sizes: 3-cup - 550ml.
- 6 cup - 885m.
- 8 cup - 1.18L.
- 10 cup - 1.47L.
- Filter: Chemex Half Moon Paperfilters (not included).
- Filter lifespan: single use.
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
- Dimensions: 3 Cup - H: 209.5 x Dia: 76mm.
- 6 Cup - H: 209.5 x Dia: 130mm.
- 8 Cup - H: 232 x Dia: 127mm.
- 10 Cup - H: 232 x Dia: 130mm.
- Also available: Glass Handle model.